Becker Professional Education - ATC International designs and produces its own training material for the ACCA Qualification and has been awarded ALP-c Gold Status under the brand of Becker Professional Education - ATC International by ACCA for 2013. The design is based on our experience of the needs of trainees in Central and Eastern Europe, and includes the Russian variant material available for papers F4 and F6.
- Our study material is specifically designed for use both in the classroom and as an effective self-study pack.
- Our study material is not written by an isolated group of commissioned technical authors in the UK, but by the very tutors who deliver our courses.
- The study material is updated after every ACCA exam session.
- We do not produce textbooks, we produce Study Systems, which are comprehensive workbooks fit for the specific purpose of helping trainees achieve success in ACCA's exams.
- Our study materials are specified in the ACCA's Syllabus and Study Guides as relevant texts for all papers.
Our Study Material for each ACCA Professional Paper comprises of:
- Study System.
- Study Question Bank.
- Revision Question Bank to supplement students' exam practice.
- Updated Monitoring Tests and Mock Examinations in addition to those sat by students during their course.
- "Revision Essentials" - which gives students the benefit of concise, focused revision notes on core topics.
We also offer all ACCA students the option to purchase our study materials, regardless of whether you are enrolled on a classroom course or not. We provide a selection of ACCA OnlineStudy Packages with discounts for multiple papers purchased. You receive online access to the learning materials so you pay no postage costs and can begin your studies immediately.
If you are looking for further learning materials for your ACCA Computer Based Examinations (CBE) take a look at our CBE Mock Exams for further preparation.
For more information, email